MacRetro Trading Post

got some black salsa flip lock Q/R's and a black flip lock seatpost clamp for sale soon- see the Yo eddy build below for pics.

yoyo9.jpg

Gaz, I had a dream last night where you loaned me your Yo, I took it home and had a shot and debated whether I should give you it back. Freaky that after that you post another picture.

After a few weeks of deliberation I have decide to finally part with my Wicked Fat Chance 'Auld Faithful'. I have offered it for sale before but backed out at the 11th hour. Sadly it hasn't been used since april 2010 and it should go to a home where it will get used.
It is still perfect and 100% original. Probably the most original and unmolested Fat in the UK right now. It rides beautifully in every situation and it kills me to sell it, but the old wrist problems mean its never going to go further than the shops in my hands. Its just too good for that.

So if anyone wants to become only its third owner in 24 years give me a shout. Price is £1200.

Si

Dr S":nhyxsfpy said:
After a few weeks of deliberation I have decide to finally part with my Wicked Fat Chance 'Auld Faithful'. I have offered it for sale before but backed out at the 11th hour. Sadly it hasn't been used since april 2010 and it should go to a home where it will get used.
It is still perfect and 100% original. Probably the "second" most original and unmolested Fat in the UK right now. It rides beautifully in every situation and it kills me to sell it, but the old wrist problems mean its never going to go further than the shops in my hands. Its just too good for that.

So if anyone wants to become only its third owner in 24 years give me a shout. Price is £1200.

Si

Sad day indeed- just do what I do and have it up on the wall as a work of art.

Back