MacRetro Trading Post

fat-1.jpg

looking for a swap but I have no idea what I want, needs to be 19 inch as this is 18 and is just that wee bit to small for me.

Here is the build thread, only difference is it no longer has the bullmoose bars and has 2 finger xt levers now.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84654

Ditto. Sadly, don't have anything for swap in my stable what could suit you Gazz. Looks better with quill stem IMO.
Edit: My Wicked suit me like a glove but maybe your will suit me as well? I have quiet short torso. We should try at the next meeting.

kaiser":28hbciep said:
:( why gazz why?

I don't use it and won't either- was going to sell it but don't want to mess around with goldenboy's fat sale. Think I will be culling a few more, not really feeling the love for the retro at the moment.

Hard to make a case for it then, if it fitted I'd say detune and ride it but if it doesn't it is expensive garage art! Get yersell a road bike, much better for your knees.

:LOL: :LOL:

Is that true about road bikes and knees mr k? Not that you will catch me getting into road stuff, still think it is a poor substitute really.

Back