MacRetro Trading Post

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think he may be calling the crank his pedal. Hard to gauge with the triple triangle hoccum but including 7" of crank would make that a 16 which it isn't.

kaiser":w6qpvipc said:
I think he may be calling the crank his pedal. Hard to gauge with the triple triangle hoccum but including 7" of crank would make that a 16 which it isn't.

True, I hadn't done the arithmetic on that one.

"The Frame size is 24.5 inches from centre of pedal to the begining of the seat post."

Your not thinking what Im thinking, pedal to the top of the seat post (saddle end)

I bet he bought the wrong size of tie to go with his shirt :LOL:

Hard to tell but if those are 700c wheels then 24.5 isnae outlandish. We're talking pre compact geometry here, still big but velo/eck sized methinks. I rode a 21" bike at a short arsed 5'10.

I found a set of road wheels (mainly for the tubes and tires, front wheel is pretty much fecked but back seems fine, nothing special but it has a fixed side and single speed freewheel side- flip flop arrangement- if anyone is fancying trying this SS fixie lark out? I can let you have it for some beer tokens.

Latest posts

Back