MacRetro Trading Post

Anyone selling a cheap car? I've just "given" mine to the dvla to dispose of :oops:

Looking £500-£1000, nothing fancy but taxed and MOT'd and it would be nice if I could fit bikes in it! Seem to be quite a few on gumtree just now but I'm happy to bide my time.

Nope, not guilty! It's a red 306 I've just donated. Bit of a pain as I didn't have the cash to fix it when the tax ran out, took a gamble and now I've got the money it's (just)gone to the pound. The extra cash to get it out makes it uneconomical to fix it. A few days later and I've have had it running again.

Rumble":3i7q23kx said:
Nope, not guilty! It's a red 306 I've just donated. Bit of a pain as I didn't have the cash to fix it when the tax ran out, took a gamble and now I've got the money it's (just)gone to the pound. The extra cash to get it out makes it uneconomical to fix it. A few days later and I've have had it running again.

Ah, just that I know you live near Albert Street and there was an Astra getting lifted onto a wagon yesterday lunchtime for having no road tax.

new tyres xc mythos kevlar, xt hubs, xt Q/R's and spesh G26 rims. great condition front hub with very little wear, rear more so but would be fine for a less frequent rider.

6 speed freehub with little wear and I will throw in the chain with it too.

wheels-2.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

£85 posted the lot cheaper if not posted
:D ;)

Back