MacRetro Trading Post

marin man":2sfzpiyw said:
Sounds nice eck but dont like beans,......yucky....

can I hde in here for a while....I'll be good.....promise ;)

what the hell have you been up to now ffs
your no safe to be let out porky

just sit down and behave

marin man":26tdamc6 said:
Ive not done anything mikee.....they are picking on for me making gibbles bike better and i am fed up with it :LOL: :LOL:

Not true

People are offering advice and constructive criticism.You on the other hand are ignoring it and saying you dont care about their opinions :?

Kind of makes me wonder what you're doing on this forum?

The thing is mikee there was a budget of....erm...nothing.....and my time should be being spent doing other things like earning money really....but I thought I would help tony sort his frame out.

The forks are a big improvement on his rst crap....
the paint is a big improvement on the previous dents....
the seatpost and lack of multi colouredness is also an improvement....
The headset is a vast improvement ...
new frame bushings are a vast improvement....
new brakes are a vast improvement....
New bars are a vast improvement as are the grips....

This stuff has all been sourced and purchased and the paint purchased by me .........

Some people on here are only having a pop because it is me,,,,,, ;)

So my response is dont give a crap.....

Gibble has kindly given me his old wheels for doing the work for him which was not part of the deal and I expected nothing from him......

And people still try to wind me up,constructive criticism is one thing but having a go at someone because they have stuff that you dont like is not on....I dont much like konas or gts but dont go round posting up comments to that effect....if I dont want one I just dont look at the thread....anyway i'm off bye bye.......

i dont like generalizeds and let folk know (occasionally)

you should be used to the abuse anyway scott ,rise above it m8

Back