MacRetro Trading Post

do you know anything about h samuel watches ? it's a silver pocket watch from about 1900 to 1910 . hese worth much ? i won't be selling it mind you ;) it's a keeper

Yep eck I have had loads of h samuel pocket watches from about that date.....not bad but only a simple swiss movement....no maintaining power :cry: no chaton mounted jewels :cry: and only a lever escapement or maybe a cylinder....worth about 50 quid max if mint and going well ;)

that ok for ya :LOL: :LOL:

incidentally the h samuel pocket watch keys are worth about a tenner....

Funny that a cheap crappy high street jeweller of today used to make pretty good stuff at the turn of the last century :LOL:

thats cool , only reason is it needs sorted and i got a quote for £85 for a new main spring + rivet & service and a small repair to the escapement + case (back door doesnt close right)

i might get it done :LOL:

big.eck":1ti02ssl said:
thats cool , only reason is it needs sorted and i got a quote for £85 for a new main spring + rivet & service and a small repair to the escapement + case (back door doesnt close right)

i might get it done :LOL:

sounds like it is worht about a tenner for scrap silver then..... :LOL: :LOL: yep mainspring is a bit of a job but with the millions you made on the footy medals.....lol you can afford it ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CCS SLR Camera case

In great nick with wee compartments and lots of padding, thought I would offer it up to the clan before ebay since some of you own big flash pointy snap snap machines.

£10 hand delivered or plus whatever the postage is.

CASE2.jpg

CASE.jpg

Back