MacRetro chat and rides thread

That's uncanny they look just like my Thule one :?

The reason I ask is Ive got one but Ive been watching for another one or two to use when Im car sharing.

You got where Im coming from if I do this Glen Etive (The Return) thing I could pick up you on the way :shock:

Ive got the two box section bars that make up the roof rack, and Ive got one bike rack which clamps to the roof rack (its a couple of these that I'd like) all of that lot are the older/earlier Thule stuff.

I'll take a photo of it later.

The Ken":3odh8vor said:
Oh Yes, I'll do that again! Might not use the tesco panniers this time though :)

I'm re doing the ardgay/ullapool run next week with my local group - slower pace and perhaps more beer involved. I tried to get them to do the Glen etive run but getting them into a hostel was bad enough, a bothy would be almost impossible.

I would do it again too, even the bog bit.

Have fun on the coast to coast TK mind and go for a dip in the sea ;)

clockworkgazz":12f0333f said:
Have fun on the coast to coast TK mind and go for a dip in the sea ;)
Nae wonder the whales are running aground...

5030267161_2a5effcb71_b.jpg

RobMac":2z8d3xol said:
That's uncanny they look just like my Thule one :?

The reason I ask is Ive got one but Ive been watching for another one or two to use when Im car sharing.

You got where Im coming from if I do this Glen Etive (The Return) thing I could pick up you on the way :shock:

They are exactly the same as the thule ones, made by them 530 freeride model, generally cheaper than thule branded "without locks" version when in the sale. I have 4 of them (and 1 twisted one :) )

Back