MacRetro chat and rides thread

Oh Yes, I'll do that again! Might not use the tesco panniers this time though :)

I'm re doing the ardgay/ullapool run next week with my local group - slower pace and perhaps more beer involved. I tried to get them to do the Glen etive run but getting them into a hostel was bad enough, a bothy would be almost impossible.

This brought tears to my eyes re reading it....

Kaiser...
Thats a piece of art thats is. The subject in the foreground raises the bile straight up to the top of the oesophagus whilst the lycra in the background gives you a slap on the back to get it all out. Methinks someone should contact the Tate.

No, I like this one :LOL:

Mr Panda wrote : "Turned over for morning grope with Mrs Panda, to be confronted by The Ken. Scary. Woke up properly after that."

TK - get yersels tae the Argyll Hotel in Ullapool again for food/beer :D

That's the same place we saw the Scottish Digeridoo, less that 5 minutes walk from the YH. I was there last week - still highly recommended and V Popular with locals. 4 proper beers on tap :cool:

Even my podiatrist was waxing lyrical about it today (no kiddin) on way back from cycle tour of the Outer Hebrides :D

RobMac":ladhawo3 said:
No, I like this one :LOL:

Mr Panda wrote : "Turned over for morning grope with Mrs Panda, to be confronted by The Ken. Scary. Woke up properly after that."

Poetic licence - things were/are different the now....in fact TK had better be on guard if I wake up beside him again ;)

Back