MacRetro chat and rides thread

Dinae own one of them, if they're a boutique brand I'll never own one.
Nah I'm on my Claud Butler cycle, thats worse :twisted:

I know but I cant spend money untill after my hols, its driving me spare :x

I just want to finish my el cheapo bodged 29er and I cant even do that.

I however am not apologising for being a grump, I am what I am :LOL:

zigzag":1y8drrtn said:
There you go, you've saved yourself £500.

Upgrade the Kona - always thought that was a sweet handling frame anyway - nice plush set of forks, and 1x10 for gears. You can always lump them onto the Cotic if/when you eventually get one.

It was an option, but I need a new dropout to go geared and I can't find one anywhere . So then I thought alfine but thats coming in around £200. And my only criticism of the Kona was its non chuckability. Lovely when planted to the ground but horrible when faced with even the tiniest drop off or jump. I need to give it some more thought methinks.

Tazio":1pqmxusj said:
Odd you should say that. There was/is a Surley fat bike on Ebay in Fife just now. And we know how much he likes to trawl the auction sites.

Got a link? Had a look but couldn't find it. Not that I need another bike, but you know.

Tazio":j17eopup said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Surly-Pugsley-16-frame-forks-/230841940470?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D1557585649979669679%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D4%26

Could pick up for somebody ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
And seein' as folk are talkin' new bikes I added to the surly collection this week. :cool:

But I did sell a bike at the start of the month, so I was allowed. :oops:
:D

Back