MacRetro chat and rides thread

thanks for the encouragement chief

:D

solstice ride up the lomonds ,about an hour of dark if the weathers good

usually a load of ravers up there too and some druids too

druids ,sacrifice eehhh
the only thing they'd sacrificed was some sainsburys crispy duck a strawberry cheese cake and a few bottles of paul masson grog

There are always a few dozen Druids and Hippies sleeping in vans the weekend before the Solstice at Stonehenge. Some of them arrive up to a week before. For the last ten years it's been a traditional 'leg stretch and piss stop' around dawn on our way to Poole for the ferry to Le Mans. I really is a magical place as the stones stick out of the mist. The surrounding plain is vast- reminds me of Idaho. The Druids and hippies on the otherhand are just wierd and don't half make a mess.

Remember me and Velo are off to Strathpuffer lite for some all night summer riding :D everyone welcome.

Aye we have a bevvy of maidens already sorted oot and we're in talks with a local goat farmer. Its gonna be a shindig an a hawf :D

velo is this not on your dream list, might be your size...
!BsnoS-wCWk~$(KGrHqYOKkQEvOw)j(vHBL4o8qPvbw~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Klein-Mountain-Bi ... 439f21e969

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back