MacRetro chat and rides thread

Re:

I know I'm probably being a bit of a "anorak" but bear with me.
I want to treat my good touring bike to a new headset and bottom bracket
and I was thinking about Hope to source these BUT have you seen the range :facepalm:

Which one's??????

I haven't seen the range but like their hubs and brakes the choice is a bit overwhelming.
If you want hope just email them and tell them what its for, otherwise just do like normal folk and read their descriptions :) ha ha
I am sure there is a standard 1 and 1/8th for allround use in a midrange price?

Jamie

Jamiedyer":2bbd2owm said:
I knew Zigzag was an important dude, but jeez, didn't realise he now runs FIFA ;)

Jamie
red_main_1689473a.jpg

:facepalm:

It would appear I'm now one of 'The Lost Souls of Retro' the 10 man retrobike team for Mountain Mayhem 2016 due to some drop outs. Oh dear, I always find I'm enthusiastic about ideas when they are way in the future but start getting nervous as they aproach and the seriousness increases. Ah well its still not untill mid June and at most I only need to do two laps and the ciders good down there too which should relax me :LOL:

Retrospud who is organising the team hinted another place could be available if another of you lot were interested.

Re:

I know I'm a bit slow but ...................... has CRC stopped giving out those discount vouchers?
You know the sorta thing, use a 10p off discount voucher if you spend £1000 :shock:

Re: Re:

RobMac":3eamrytp said:
I know I'm a bit slow but ...................... has CRC stopped giving out those discount vouchers?
You know the sorta thing, use a 10p off discount voucher if you spend £1000 :shock:
St Patrick's Day code for 17 brands
PAT10

Runs out midnight 19th March

Back