MacRetro chat and rides thread

Re: Re:

keithyr":kwlruse5 said:
well looks like another crappy weekend of weather coming up eh, anyone braving the elements this weekend?

Any mud I can actually pedal through downhill will be an improvement on last weekend.

have a great belated honeymoon Clubby :)
Enjoy yourself and soak up some sun for all of us back here :)

Jamie

keithyr":6tuzzr6q said:
well looks like another crappy weekend of weather coming up eh, anyone braving the elements this weekend?

Although I said naw before, I was keeping an eye on Sunday's weather hoping that there would be frost and snow cover in Blairadam but now it's even worse, snaw, sleet, rain and mair snaw, but nae frost. Bastaaaard.

Winds didn't amount to much yesterday, I think we got to about 70mph. A bit of snow last night, everything is covered but just thin so quite wet.
Might try and get a few things sorted and get iout for a ride on the 1X1 or the Pugs if I can cobble together some of the old bits.

Jamie

old_coyote_pedaller":3j69hg2b said:
keithyr":3j69hg2b said:

Although I said naw before, I was keeping an eye on Sunday's weather hoping that there would be frost and snow cover in Blairadam but now it's even worse, snaw, sleet, rain and mair snaw, but nae frost. Bastaaaard.
If anyone fancies it, can always avoid the mud on Callendar Estate trails tomorrow. And then still go and get muddy along at Callendar Park.

sorry missed this completely, was out doing kitchen shit yesterday pm and brother in laws bday party last night so was fragile today.

Back