MacRetro chat and rides thread

Likeclockwork wrote:

RobMac wrote:

dyna-ti wrote:

Oh aye, talking about drinking............ Ive TWO bottle of spirits in :D

Your not French Polishing at this time of night are you? ;)

Is that what they call it nowadays..... :shock:

Touche'

I'm sure they are both a pair of French polishers ;)

Happy New Year all macretros Hopefully we will all get a ride together at some point. Happy trails :)

Jamie

Re:

Happy New Year MacRetro, long may yer gears index and your pedals turn.

Hi guys
I have just put the poll up in the road bike section for the Picture of the month and the Bike of the month.
Please go and have a look and put in a vote for whatever one from each section takes your fancy. I realise there are a lot here who don't get the road bike thing but it would be supportive to the comps if you could just have a look and vote. You never know, you might be inspired ;)

Jamie

Just stay in the announcements and don't scroll to the classifieds :)
Your just lucky Keith doesn't sell road stuff as well :)

Jamie

Jamiedyer":28jc3y0v said:
Hi guys
I have just put the poll up in the road bike section for the Picture of the month and the Bike of the month.
Please go and have a look and put in a vote for whatever one from each section takes your fancy. I realise there are a lot here who don't get the road bike thing but it would be supportive to the comps if you could just have a look and vote. You never know, you might be inspired ;)

Jamie

You could always take it as an opportunity to vote for a fellow MacRetro riders bike! That would really throw the cat amongst the pigeons if a recumbent won RBoTM! :LOL: :LOL:

FFTC I thought that would be obvious ;) Though I didn't want to openly suggest that as I didn't want to embroiled at a later date of rigging votes or influencing the outcome of a vote ;)
I'm not the BBC, IAAF or FIFA.

Jamie

Back