MacRetro chat and rides thread

At my work dwells one of our IT staff who is a keen commuter cyclist but is as near blind as a bat (he needs to use size huge text on his monitor to read stuff) and consequently I sort various things wrong with his bike. I think the cause of his latest bit of bike damage is a warning to him and all who share the road with him. He collided heavily with a stationary bus :shock:

Oh well, he's a nice bloke and he keeps his commuting to side roads outwith the rush hour but should he really still be cycling :facepalm:

Hi guys
Apologies for being off the radar for a few months, had a few things going on and while raced the Puffer and had a few rides out with Brian, things have been fairly quiet lately. Had a few other things happening but hopefully things are calming down now and normal service will resume. I'll be along to Dunkeld and hoepfully get some more miles in now as I'm a bit behind from last year. I'm no longer going to Ireland for SSEC as just too costly on my own but will be at the spring epic and Drum as well as Forth Fat.

Jamie

Apologies to everyone but can those who have voted please vote again for the Spring Epic as the Poll has had to be rejigged. Clubby who with his local knowledge would have led the Glen Doll option cannot attend the weekend of 12-13 April which alas is the best date that does not clash too much with other events.

Alrighty, I've updated the 2014 Rides. I think the calendar is shaping up... Spring epic is nailed down, Drumlanrig in May and we've got 10UTB and/or Bravo Scozia in June. Plus the summer epic up Strathpeffer way is coming together.

Let's not forget the The Rides Planning Thread - some good ideas floating about in there that we need to think about finding dates for.

Back