MacRetro chat and rides thread

After reading the Special Event and Spring Epic threads, I thought I'd have a nosey about the aftermath thread, if you haven't done so in a while its is a rare hoot! Some quality pics in there of some young bucks, prepare for some reposting :p

What race??? When today??? Strewth cobber, I'm rougher then a dingo's @r$e!
jamiemorning.jpg

some scary images there :shock:

i can be found at night riding at carron valley, Wednesday about 6pm'ish if anyone want to join

few chaps from work want to break their night ducks on their home turf

never been there before, never heard anything great about it, although it always looks popular enough when riding by on the skinny tyre. thought it was a mud pie but I'm assured otherwise

I like it, small but with some good fast trails on the downward sections and the runway is a hoot. Doesn't flow in sections though and a fair bit of fire road climbing. GT on a budget with a slight amateur design/build feel but as I say I like it, just not easy for me to get to so I cant be there. Suspect it'll be no bad in the dark !

thanks Velo, thinking of trying to getting a mid-week night ride together in the east at the end of the month

any suggestions on locations?

Keithyr thought that Dalkeith Country park might make a good venue after our last run there. Not a trail centre just a country park with a wide variety of walkers paths varying from broad avenues to narrow barely deer tracks. I would need to do another reconoiter in daylight to work out a good loop though as there is the odd stile and staircase that could do with bypassing.

Otherwise Blairadam in Fife is popular.

Latest posts

Back