MacFatro - Fatbike news and builds thread

Righto recommendations for a a 170mm 36 spoke hole rear fatbike hub. Not going to be ridiculous about it being from within the EU as far as supplier goes. Build has stalled again and thus I need the proper bit for the job to get it moving. Important point though is as cheap as chips is the way it needs to be. Not keen on 150 quid plus route for a single bike hub regardless of niche aspect of size.
Thinking caps on please !

Re:

There's a £90 one on Jenson USA, but that's before shipping and import tax. Full on one wheel set for £300, you could sell what you've already bought and get these ready to go.
I know the hope one is expensive but it'll last forever and you know spares will be easy to get.

Fat bikes are old hat now anyway guys.

Fat trikes are where its at.

10533448_801201096584812_7243604183184206230_n.jpg

More photos here. And info here.

No prices on their website yet but it won't be cheap!

Re: Re:

clubby":r531anyo said:
Your Caribou is a steel hardtail, bet it's not 26.5lb :)

:) I was meaning a standard hardtail like a cotic or the like -- the Canyon is very light for the money and it looks like most of the weight saving is in the frame.

Re:

That was the one I saw ZZ, I got confused with the dollar price!
TK, the carbon frame may save a pound or so but I reckon the real weight savings in the wheels and tyres. Just a pity it's not available until May, which in Canyon-speak probably means September.

Back