MacFatro - Fatbike news and builds thread

RobMac":1tja2dh6 said:
velomaniac":1tja2dh6 said:
For better advice join up with http://www.ukfatbikes.co.uk/, you'll find all us MacRetro fatbikers lurking in there.

A think I'll go over there and see if theres any chat about Retrobikes.

You are indeed a very funny man Rob, tea on the laptop moment :LOL: :LOL:

Start a thread on "why fat bikes are shite" and I will try and get to 20,000 posts before easter :twisted:

clockworkgazz":1h1hyyjz said:
...Start a thread on "why fat bikes are shite" and I will try and get to 20,000 posts before easter :twisted:

Not subtle enough.

For real irony why not turn up for a fatbike meet on a Retrobike. :)

I wouldnae go over there Rob and talk about Retrobikes! Someone will jump down yer throat and not in a smartersed comment way either, a full on f-off!

And Velo lay off Gazz you know he's just an attention seeking hoor. 'you'll no get me oan a 29er'...........'road bikes are gay'........'modern bikes are rubbish'.......etc. As soon as you stop paying him any attention he'll go and buy wan. So stop with the no turning up at meets and the next thing you know he'll be at yer back. :twisted:

kaiser":36lkh6r8 said:
I wouldnae go over there Rob and talk about Retrobikes! Someone will jump down yer throat and not in a smartersed comment way either, a full on f-off!

Rob you'll be ok, as long as it's a retro surly.
I think the internet connection in East Lothian blocks news of any other kind of bike. It's the new iron curtain ;)

kaiser":225plffr said:

Yeah. Watch out for that half-fat guy, he'll tear you a new one if you mention retrobikes. :)

Back