MACDURO!!! September 25th - 10.30 Balkello Woods Car Park

Re: MACDURO!!!!!!!!!!!! September 25th - Sidlaw hills.

velomaniac":3fdvgw86 said:
I will be there !

Great! Looks like it should be a good turnout :)

Looks like I'm free to attend this too :D

Re:

Back from holiday and time to start pushing this one.
I see some of you have responded to the Strava Macduro invite, but still a few missing. If you intend to come along and "compete" for the title you need to register with my Macduro club for the timing to work. Just search on Strava club section and apply to join, and I'll sign you up. If you don't have or don't want to use Strava then you're still very welcome to come along and ride for fun.
All stages were used for xc racing back in the early 90's, so no moaning about not having suspension or good brakes, you'll be fine.
Any bikes welcome, but time penalties may be added to level the playing field. Not saying I'll be biased, but I'm pretty sure the winner will be on a proper Retrobike.

Re: MACDURO!!!!!!!!!!!! September 25th - Sidlaw hills.

Unfortunately, I now cannot commit to this as I wont know my shift pattern more than 10 days in advance. If I am free I'd like to be there is about as much commitment as I can offer up :roll:

Re:

No worries mate, work comes first. Hope you can make it though, should be a good laugh.

Ok, that's the event set up on mates race and I think we're all set. Remember to sign up to Macduro club on Strava if you haven't already.

Meeting place is Balkello community woodland car park

http://scotland.forestry.gov.uk/visit/b ... y-woodland

Looking to meet at 10.30 to be riding before 11 (ever the optimist!)

I reckon we'll be out for at least 4 hours, so bring some piecies.

Oops, nearly forgot. The "trophy" is now ready!

Re:

I'm not sure what I've done but I 'think' I've joined Strava but whether my Garmin will link
with Strava when needed is another story :?
BTW I'm down as Bob not Rob, long story.

Latest posts

Back