Mac Mahon cranks

novekili":1v2trg53 said:
Ti ha detto quanto vuole per la pace?

Hey watch this guy!!!!!! He's got some quite spectacular Klein stuff!

Yes, but I will take all the stock, so the price will be lower...

:cool:

Dream Bikes said:
novekili said:
Ti ha detto quanto vuole per la pace?

Hey watch this guy!!!!!! He's got some quite spectacular Klein stuff!

Yes, but I will take all the stock, so the price will be lower...

:cool:

Even better: just gotta find a pace alu rigid fork and you'll end up with a sure botm

Finally in my hands :mrgreen:
I've also bought a Pace Rc 200 Frame, a Cannondale Raven I frame, an Obsys Fork, a Sincros early 1" road stem, x-ray grip shifters, and some other vintage parts (I've found a dealer here in Italy with many NOS nice parts :D )

Those were Ti armed?

Dream those actually have Ti arms by the looks of the pictures right? I just sold a used pair of MRC Steely Danz w/chromoly arms on eBay a few weeks back. They are very interesting cranks. I think you'll find that you'll need a 127 or longer spindle to get decent chainline and shifting with them. At least that's my past experience.

Re: Those were Ti armed?

gm1230126":2umvzw9q said:
Dream those actually have Ti arms by the looks of the pictures right? I just sold a used pair of MRC Steely Danz w/chromoly arms on eBay a few weeks back. They are very interesting cranks. I think you'll find that you'll need a 127 or longer spindle to get decent chainline and shifting with them. At least that's my past experience.

They looks titanium but it's probably only a treatment coat... I got the stock MRC BB with the cranks, titanium spindle with high quality hardware, 120 mm...
I'm going to use it with Ritchey 2x9 so I shouldn't have chainline problems...

hi, i've got this crankset:

!Bhc3W9QCGk~$(KGrHqUH-CkEsMRCS1FzBLJQ(jiNT!~~_12.JPG

And i've got a question about the bottom bracket i need:
is it a JIS or an ISO square?
Thanks a lot!

polo66":ytyripbt said:
And i've got a question about the bottom bracket i need:
is it a JIS or an ISO square?
Thanks a lot!

You need a JIS bottom bracket. Also, the length should be at least 119mm.

Back