Any pix?
Do't be shy.

'Ohh nooo'

dog.jpg

Piers":3755cfne said:
A real piece of Retro ehemera.
:?: :?:

What on earth is "ehemera" :shock: ?

Anyway, whatever it is, they were gross - I wouldn't have been seen dead with one.....
Edit *
Ah - of course "εφεμερα" - things designed to not last more than a day.

Bloody good job too.....

Another "too obvious" cool wall.....

Here's one.

"White". Is it the new black or the new neon pink?

Just to establish- is we talking about lycra covered saddles, which I had one of and quite liked, or lycra saddle covers, which were kind of pants..........??

The good old lycra saddle cover. The garish, stretch to fit, watch it fade and go translucent, supposedly seat protecting and "style" enhancing sadle condom.

Lycra covered saddles were fine 'till you dropped the bike and had to buy a lycra cover.

iirc i had a cosmic cover that matched my saddle bag and triangle bag/carrier and top tube pad :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

longun":f8fp1weq said:
iirc i had a cosmic cover that matched my saddle bag and triangle bag/carrier and top tube pad :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

hahaha snap so did I!

That was on my first MTB a peugeot if I remember correctly lasted about 6 months and it got traded for a proper bike my beautiful holdsworth with all the trimmings. I think I had a zefal seat cover but I remember it was bright pink I was rocking an Orange Lycra helmet cover then too haha

Back