LX or XT 8 speed shifter

smr

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
I’m looking for a Shimano LX Rapid fire 8 speed shifter, rear, SL-M569 I think ??? As mine has just given up.
I would also consider a pair of XT 8 speed shifters. NOS would be great, but might have to take whatever I can get. Must be willing to post to Melbourne, Australia.
Many thanks Steve

smr":2tiqrq4y said:
I’m looking for a Shimano LX Rapid fire 8 speed shifter, rear, SL-M569 I think ??? As mine has just given up.
I would also consider a pair of XT 8 speed shifters. NOS would be great, but might have to take whatever I can get. Must be willing to post to Melbourne, Australia.
Many thanks Steve

I've got a pair of LX STIs...I think they're ST-m563? Any good to you? They could almost pass for NOS. Shipping from the US wouldn't be cheap, but I'm only looking for $40 USD for the pair.

PeteC":1bben6dx said:
smr":1bben6dx said:
Many thanks Steve

I've got a pair of LX STIs...I think they're ST-m563? Any good to you? They could almost pass for NOS. Shipping from the US wouldn't be cheap, but I'm only looking for $40 USD for the pair.
I will give it a week and if no luck I will be in touch.
Steve

Back