LX CM563 Cranks Only - ALL NOW SOLD

coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi

Selling the surplus parts that I don't currently need.

All parts are priced postage to UK. Will post within a few days of recieving cleared payment - used to post same day but give me a day or so as I have a new born and plans are easily broken :LOL:

Reply here first then send me a PM, I have some feedback on here and over 100 on ebay. Still, paypal gift preferred but if you want to pay an extra 3% happy to do it as a sale of goods.

Any questions please ask although I have been as honest as possible:

STX RC Rapidfire shifters (MC40). 7 speed. Not NOS but I have the box randomly. I bought these a few years back and never got round to using them, they are good/very good condition, having some marks on them but generally very tidy. SOLD £15 (i'm going to post this in a jiffy bag so box may get damaged, but it doesn't have the original inside bit and is just an empty box so not of much value anyway i'd say).

IMG_4014-1.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

UN54 NOS Bottom Bracket 122.5 mm, for use with DX cranks amongst others. Good cheap bottom bracket, never fitted. £5 posted SOLD

IMG_4013.jpg

LX M563 Cranks

170 length. Good condition, slight mark on them as shown in pic (looks like been gripped by vice by previous owner? But otherwise very good condition, threads etc all excellent. SOLD - £15. Can do pics of left hand side if wanted but they are now wrapped in anticipation of sale!

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

Coda Canti Levers Weighed these the other day and they are super light - 150g for the PAIR! Look lovely as well. Coda logo on the inside of lever as photo. £8 posted - SOLD

IMG_3997-1.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

Coda Levers sold for a bargaintastic £8.

Feel free to make any offers on the rest within reason. I don't mind refusing them :LOL:

Back