Look Fournales - New

GSB

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I posted this in the 98+ forum, but would I be right in thinking these forks are a little older than that?

I've got an unused set of Look Fournales linkage forks that I bought quite some time ago for an electric bike project but never used as they were the wrong size. They're as near to NOS as makes no difference, in fantastic as new condition, in fact the only thing missing is the box and manual.

Size is Large for a stack height of 157 - 172mm, they are the later version with fully replaceable bearings, and I have the brake adapters for both Vbrakes and for Disc. They are the MK2 version of the fork, with proper bearings all round and some fairly astonishing CNC'd linkages. They are light as hell, total featherweights even compared to the carbon Pace RC-40's that were fitted instead.

I've seen these sell for stupid money on eBay, a set last year went for £800, but I can't imagine getting that sort of cash on here! What's the current thinking on value / suggested price for sale?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 1,544
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,543
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,544
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,544
Re:

Asking 4 years after the original post is probably a little optimistic, but if you don’t ask you don’t get, right?

Sadly, these forks went long ago, so I’m afraid I can’t help you. Sorry!

Back