Litespeed Mountain Frame 1992 £300 inc delivery

s73

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
UK delivery only.

I have owned this for about 3 years having bought it from here. I am not looking to make a profit just to move it on to a better home seeing as I have yet to build it up.

I did have a collection of parts ear marked for it but dont have the time or energy to complete it - so they will be going up for sale soon too.

It is a lovely frame and it has taken me a long time to emotionally let go of it, sounds strange I know.

I have looked over it and cant see any dent or imperfections. There are a few cable rub marks and chainsuck marks but with a bit of effort this should buff up nicely.

Standard spacing of 135mm between dropouts and standard 68mm Bottom bracket.

Sizing;
seat tube 18" ctc or 19.5" ctt
top tube is about 22.5" ctc

It has bosses for V brakes- no disc.
The seat tube clamp and cable guide under the BB are included.

IMAG1117.jpg

IMAG1120.jpg

IMAG1121.jpg

IMAG1122.jpg

IMAG1124.jpg

IMAG1125.jpg

Re:

That's very nice indeed. And my size. :facepalm:

[edit]
Let me edit this into a dibs... :shock:

ghmacena":1hdsvg45 said:
Hi, sent to Argentina? Pay 300 + ship by paypall

I would prefer to sell it in the UK. If I dont get any takers then I will be in touch to see if you are still interested

Thanks

Tc":2qresfhj said:
Can I dib this till this evening to measure up?

Done, however troje has also been in convo with me via pm, I would like to give him a reasonable amount of time to decide, I'm not sure how long that is, as yet. What's the accepted norm?

s73":1ovg089l said:
Tc":1ovg089l said:
Can I dib this till this evening to measure up?

Done, however troje has also been in convo with me via pm, I would like to give him a reasonable amount of time to decide, I'm not sure how long that is, as yet. What's the accepted norm?

I think the seller sets the precedence! :)

I have suggested, via PM, a fair time frame of giving him until 7pm today to consider the frame. I have had it three years so I'm not in a big rush.

Back