Lil Help Needed Here

Might be easier to buy a set of cranks on eBay. Or even just the drive side

ETA: might want to snatch this, extremely rare and kinda goes with the ano thing

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That looks like a Specialized Strongarm chainset, IIRC made by FSA (who also did one named 'sidewinder').

Outer and middle rings are 94, inner ring maybe a 56 (same as suntour MD) - hazy memories though....

Tampa
Interesting idea…..might be forced into this
But would be $200 in hole bc of my mistake
OX
On it
You're gonna be fine, believe me this is not the hard part

I know for a fact the bike thrift store in Asheville NC has a bajillion chain rings, it'll be at least a month before I'll be there but maybe they will send you something? Google em up and call em

I thought the strong arm chainset was made by sugino, I had I am pretty sugino labelled chainrings, the sugino chainsets with what I think the rings I had were, are cheap enough in good condition , silver chainrings, labelled cs11 do the research before purchasing, but if the impel chainset rings would work that's your cost issue solved.
EDIT - ive looked before I posted, as I couldn't remember if I sold the chainset, pretty sure the inner ring was in my toolbox, its labelled sugino csc22.
I will post a picture shortly so you can look at bcd as I am not certain how to measure correctly.

just sent out email to tht NC 'thrift' shop
want to see what they got(if anything)

but im still covered for the middle ring (thanks bcx) from that blackspire site ($50 +/- for one ring)

i have sourced inner and outer from 2 different vendors

Back