LikeClockwork.....feedback

Kaz karma's b=me a chainset and brakes - she kept an eye on shipping ( which she very kindly even paid for ) - how cool is that?

Ace :)

Re:

Kaz proves once again that one girls tat is another mans treasure with a mysterious box of wonder containing many cycling-related delights :D :D

Cheers
Rich

Re:

And again! Bought a wheelset which was promptly delivered along with a karma frame and some extras thrown in for good measure! Great packaging and delivery as ever. Happy customer. :D

Re:

Lovely stem and VERY neat and secure parcel. Sent super fast too. Thanks Kaz

THM

Re:

Always a pleasure dealing with Kaz :D

A very wonderful bike arrived today which was well packed as always and very very quickly too :cool: .
I'd recommend trading with Kaz any day of the week " Top Lass " ;) ..

Cheers Ian

I recieved a nice pair of 501 bars for my Ravine off Kaz yesterday perfectly packed as usual and i must say i can't thank her enough for being so helpful and honest through the whole trading experience plus her generousity is very much appreciated and proves she's a top Retro Biker ;) ..

Re:

Have bought from, sold to and traded with Kaz. Always straightforward. Always a pleasure. Items from Kaz have been excellent value too. Highly reccommeded all round. :D

Back