LIGHT Steel Frameset - Sunn Revolt (?) - Fuji Stout tubes

electrician

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: LIGHT Steel Frameset - Sunn Revolt (?) - Fuji Stout tube

Seriously interested in this . Now chasing up a mate who is interested in one of my road bikes . Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

Mike

I sold one exactly the the same for £60 bin nearly as good condition and it had hardly any interest. I think this I over priced by about £70. plus it was up for £200 last week if you hold on it will get cheaper :)

orangeone":2pcjp6xv said:
I sold one exactly the the same for £60 bin nearly as good condition and it had hardly any interest. I think this I over priced by about £70. plus it was up for £200 last week if you hold on it will get cheaper :)

Thanke buddy , I'll keep it in mind . Wish I'd seen yours now , so to speak !
Mike

Hi Mike
The guy in Horsham that i got my Futureshocks off had one of those , very nice it was too , he said he struggled to sell it and it was in great condition with all the decals etc.
Cheers Paul

Hi Paul ,
Biggest concern for me is the steerer length . If it's a-head , looks too short to take a stem . Need to contact him mate ;)
Mike

Mike Muz 67":ofdctvfl said:
Hi Paul ,
Biggest concern for me is the steerer length . If it's a-head , looks too short to take a stem . Need to contact him mate ;)
Mike
it's obviously threaded. It has a threaded headset. Am I missing something?

Mike Muz 67":2jr6h8dq said:
Hi Paul ,
Mike
Hi mike
as Pyro Tim pointed out its a threaded steerer so no problems there :)
Cheers Paul

Well I did wonder that , but I couldn't see any thread inside the top nut in photos

Looking closer , I'm even more confused . The top nut has a built in spacer , never heard of that , but there is no noticeable nut shape on the bit under the canti hanger to tighten it up to . Gonna contact the seller :?

Back