Hi fellows,

This is a long time search by now...
Looking for a US made 20" titanium frame with following specs:

V-brake or disc mounts
longer headtube
bullet dropouts or similar
no wishbone/monostay
80-100mm travel compatible geo

Dean Colonel and other models of late 90s and early 2000 qualify as well as Kona Hei Hei and King Kahuna.
Mongoose DX or Tisports are ok, too, as well as a DBR Axis Ti.
An old Voodoo D-jab is fantastic as well!

Some examples:

Foto-7TVGQJQ4.jpg

p4pb7250753.jpg

P6200202.jpg

2012-06-24_14-51-33_642.jpg

Bullet shaped DOs:
503767d1260584136-mystery-ti-frame-chisel-point-dropout.jpg

If you have something like that or similar PM me, please!
Thx for looking & any hints or tipps are much appreciated
regards
Martin

I own that dbr in the picture, not sure I want to sell it though. I've a litespeed obed fs I might sell if you fancy rear suspension. Might be 18 inch though.

ishaw":65uc3ko9 said:
I own that dbr in the picture, not sure I want to sell it though. I've a litespeed obed fs I might sell if you fancy rear suspension. Might be 18 inch though.

Lovely frame! Got an 19" Axis Racing from 1997 which only fits my long legs & arms due to the excessive long top tube but it's headtube is too short for me. I've never seen a 20" or 21" of that particular frame, btw. My long legs and arms let me usually pass 9/10 19" frames, so that Obed isn't interesting for me.
XTR 950 would go on it in my case, too. I've looked at your Axis TI build thread and it certainly looks bigger than an 18". The headtube length (>140mm) is just my kind of thing. Very high-end build - components spot on!
Thanks for your reply & interest, ishaw! All further via PM, right?

rg

Curious, I have a Colonel 29", but apart from that, I also happen to own a DBR as the one in the picture, but with white stickers. Unfortunately, it has a carbon fork, and I won't split the package... if you are interested please drop me a PM...

Back