lets see your winter bikes

My only bike at the moment, so it qualifies for my winter ride ;)

92CroMega_LX010.jpg

I shall be mostly using this

5405109055_14f7943511_b.jpg

but also have just put together this with the idea that is will be a regular winter scoot.

5404822766_15e38fcf86_b.jpg

Pretty new to the forum, but thought i'd add mine...

It was this:
97637d84.jpg

But the brakes died, and I always wanted a retro bike, so bought this just last week from chrisv40. First singlespeed bike (excluding BMX's of course) and loving it. My legs killed after my commute home today though, as I usually wimp out and drop it down a gear.

f271987c.jpg

I was toying with the idea of a respray (being a tad bright and all) but the colour is growing on me. Would prefer the smoke colour ascent, but nevermind!

Will try get more pics of it in it's natural habitat when I get chance. I plan to put slick tyres on it for the commute too.

crazy88":q9kigfj4 said:
Pretty new to the forum, but thought i'd add mine...

It was this:
97637d84.jpg

But the brakes died, and I always wanted a retro bike, so bought this just last week from chrisv40. First singlespeed bike (excluding BMX's of course) and loving it. My legs killed after my commute home today though, as I usually wimp out and drop it down a gear.

f271987c.jpg

I was toying with the idea of a respray (being a tad bright and all) but the colour is growing on me. Would prefer the smoke colour ascent, but nevermind!

Will try get more pics of it in it's natural habitat when I get chance. I plan to put slick tyres on it for the commute too.

dont you dare paint that ,it look stunning as it is

mikee":2e4u5lpb said:
dont you dare paint that ,it look stunning as it is

I won't, it's definitely growing on me. I think it was just a little anxious of how bright it was at first. The single speed killed me on the way home today! 3 miles uphill, but I just managed it and absolutely loved it.

Latest posts

Back