lets see you retro singlespeeds...

My 'new' SS
Ebaystuff341.jpg

Ebaystuff336.jpg

No surprise I love these last two ;)

Carl, is there a UK ealer for Viscious Cycles forks? I'm actually looking for one for a friend, and assumed I had to order from the US, either from VC themselves or Speed Goat etc. Might be easier if it can be gotten just across the pond.

Kona Paul":1m5p4yps said:
No surprise I love these last two ;)

Carl, is there a UK ealer for Viscious Cycles forks? I'm actually looking for one for a friend, and assumed I had to order from the US, either from VC themselves or Speed Goat etc. Might be easier if it can be gotten just across the pond.

Paul, sorry, don't know of any dealers in the UK. Fortunately I bought mine 2nd hand (but NOS) from Gil on here...nice forks...would recommend them.
Carl

Cool, thanks. They wouldn't be any cheaper anyway, but it's nice to have a review at least. they have some nice looking stuff on their website. The Hei Hei is looking good by the way. :D

Singlespeed

Heres my couple
Stumpjumpers! ..............what else could they be?

1994 Stumpy
DSC05968.jpg

as used at SSUK 2009 with H bars
jamiestumpie.jpg

Recently completed 2000 model Stumpjumper comp
Thermo bars, M2 stem, S Works crank, XT brakes - SID fork and trusty XT pedals
light at around 20 - 21lbs. Feels very light compared to the old steel.

IMG_1877.jpg

being built, still needs cables and chain
DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

Jamie

Part retro part modernish but due to undergo a bit of an overhaul soon if I get the time. This is how it ran when I used it for commuting hence all the 'extras'.

Saracen Killi and Manitou Mars C I think will be staying.

Attachments

• Saracen Killi.JPG
    Saracen Killi.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,293
Somewhat out of focus pic of my 1990 Trek 8500. The stem has since been replaced with a longer lower edition as the one fitted made the cockpit too short.
4019973138_23c813e609_b.jpg

Back