Lets see yer bike workshop !!!

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
God im such a nosy git !!! What pics have you got of the inside your bike workshops... If you dont have a workshop, maybe you just have a covenient pile of bits in the corner of the room or maybe a dedicated area of your mums kitchen worktop to build your bikes up :LOL:

Either way I took a photo of mine this eve and realised its about bloody time I had a good clear out !! If only Spring would arrive ide have that seasonal clean !!! :?

P.S See if you can spot an old bike of yours perhaps !!! ;)

P.S.S Dont include an address of where you live, just in case of the light fingered sorts !! :evil:

Attachments

• 010420101046.jpg
    010420101046.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 2,012
Thats tidy compared with mine mate :LOL:

Hows that Carrera Quattro ride? One of my wanted bikes bitd and would have one now if I saw one at the right price.

Rides a treat mate !!!

Bought it from Ian on here (P1lts) couple of weeks back !! £100 :D Chuffed to bits !! Even has the original Smoke tyres !!

Think everyone thought I was buying it to break it up but its way too good for that !! Got the impression thats what quite a few of the others would have done with it !! Ha... Sorry guys

As for tidy !!! Are you mad ??? This is playing havoc with my OCD !!! :LOL:

That's a funky set of Judy's I see there on the Boulder... polished brace? decals?

Chaser.

tintin40":2zlp5wzm said:
it's our bedroom

Ha ha ... I didnt want to be rude but I can imagine some bedrooms end up as workshops :LOL: I know mine would be if the missus allowed !! Used to have both my Klein's hanging up in the bedroom before my now wife came along !! :? Women..... The just dont understand :LOL:

Here is mine. I stole our front room for my bikes!

Attachments

• wokshop2.jpg
    wokshop2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,967
  • workshop1.jpg
    workshop1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,967
both ends of my garage :D these pics are from a month or 2 ago

Attachments

• the garage.jpg
    the garage.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,962
  • bloke room!! 001resized.jpg
    bloke room!! 001resized.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,962
chaser":1kyxy8b9 said:
That's a funky set of Judy's I see there on the Boulder... polished brace? decals?

Chaser.

Cheers Chaser ;) Only just finished de-burring the crown and fork brace to bring them up to a nice mirror finish !! Plenty of elbow gease again !! Got a thing for polishing ally :D The Pro-Flex in the background will be next in line for the Magpie effect :LOL:

Back