L'Eroica Britannia 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
aucht well, should I be ok hauling my beer belly up with a 42x28 then :LOL: :LOL: :oops:

just had a look at the site, not much mention of registration on saturday ??

also, impressed with the sold out parking, not to worry I'm sure it will all work itself out

Yes I'm in for the 100 again :)

Five of us in matching kit this year :shock:

Hope we get some Belgian toothpaste like the weather may suggest :cool:

I plan to get there about noon Friday to make the most of the whole weekend ...

Re:

I'll be with my lads all day, so will not attend, as they have next to zero interest in cycling. But we go walking, so may choose a walk where I can see it. Mam Nick might be an idea, see all the old skool heros trying to get up on corn-cob blocks. Will prob take a camera ... if you walk, I may have the evidence lol

Re: Re:

pigman":6d6d6d6m said:
... if you walk, I may have the evidence lol

I got up last year with a fair bit of effort on 42x24 ... I suspect many walked ...

Where I am it seems to be brightening up but it's very windy.
I was up there a couple of weeks ago while it was blowing a gale and it got quite scary on the tops.
Good luck to those who are there.

Weather ended up being OK, tiny bit of rain on the ride, bit windy in bits, but somehow I ended up with a tan!
A very enjoyable day – pleasantly surprised, as I enjoyed last year's so much I was expecting to be left a bit disappointed by this year's.

Attachments

• eddys volvo.jpg
    eddys volvo.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 355
Re:

Malcomlm Elliot and Brian Robinson rode- how good to be on the same stretch of road!- in many ways better organised than Italy- looking forward to nexy year already

Back