Lee COUGAN Camel Trophy bike

Paulpaint

Retro Newbie
Hi all , I am new to the site.
I own a 1998 Lee COUGAN Camel Trophy bike and I’m ready to sell on now.
I purchased the bike in 99 and rode it every week for a manyyears ,
But it has sat in storage for a while now. It is all original.
I was wondering if anybody had any other info about these bikes and their worth.
Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Paul

Attachments

• IMG_5524.jpeg
    IMG_5524.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
Hi Paul, thanks for reaching out to me re CT lee Cougan. I have owned one in the past and at the time thought it would be of interest to the owners of camel trophy vehicles but surprisingly found they were not really interested. Mountain bikes were first used by land rover in 1998 then in 2000 they used Scott mountain bikes followed 3 years later in the G4 challenge they used Kona mtbs before moving to own brand bikes for 2006 and 2008 G4 challenge. I would be interested in buying your bike, I can see it needs an overhaul so I would pay £200 for it. What part of the country are you in.
Frank.

Hi Paul, thanks for reaching out to me re CT lee Cougan. I have owned one in the past and at the time thought it would be of interest to the owners of camel trophy vehicles but surprisingly found they were not really interested. Mountain bikes were first used by land rover in 1998 then in 2000 they used Scott mountain bikes followed 3 years later in the G4 challenge they used Kona mtbs before moving to own brand bikes for 2006 and 2008 G4 challenge. I would be interested in buying your bike, I can see it needs an overhaul so I would pay £200 for it. What part of the country are you in.
Frank.
Hi Frank
Thanks for the reply..
I am in Sussex.
I would let it go for £200. Sad to part with it tho!
Can post some more pics if you are interested.
Regards
Pau;

Hi Paul that's great, I live in Kent so not a million miles away from you. I am off to Cornwall on Saturday for ten days holiday so I cant collect for a couple of weeks. Did you want me to Paypal £25 deposit .
Many thanks,
Frank white

Hi Paul that's great, I live in Kent so not a million miles away from you. I am off to Cornwall on Saturday for ten days holiday so I cant collect for a couple of weeks. Did you want me to Paypal £25 deposit .
Many thanks,
Frank white
Hi Frank
No need for a deposit if you are 100% keen to buy. Speak when you get back. Have a good trip.
Regards
Paul

Back