Laz "Karma Post" Free Stuff

Rear hub cups and cones

Hi Laz - extremely generous of you. Could I get a rear axle cups and cones for a campag 6 speed. will PM you

Thanks WG

Hi Stone :) If you mean the 2 items that are threaded both ends, that are for brakes, sorry my friend, they have been claimed. If you mean something else, "what pic are they in ?". If they are not gone, you can surely have them :) Later buddy, yours Laz.

"You're most welcome GW, no problem buddy, happy to help where I can". Later my friend, yours Laz.

nice one laz, can i have the campag victory looking brake caliper, bottom right in pic' one please

pm on route

Karma clear out

Laz I hope Karma is restored for you and your generosity rewarded.

Please could I get the Braze-on cable guides?

If there are any 130 bcd chain rings I would also be interested.

Kind regards. Gareth

Hi Laz,

I would like something, but I don't know the name of it..

I'd like those white plastic covers for aero set-up handlebars.. They cover the outer brake cables under bartape.. If u know what I mean, and if they're not already gone,

Thanks very much!

Bas

Hi Gmac. Sorry buddy, Biggs got the Campagnolo Triomphe a while back. If you spot anyhting else get back to me. My best you, Laz.

Hi Gasher, all that is left are the black pair in pic 1426.jpg. They need parts to make them function though, as they are just plastic bodies, minus the adjusters & locknuts. You're welcome to them if you really want them :)

Hi Bastos, sorry my friend they where claimed a while back & are gone. They are indeed cable covers off A Shimano piece of kit. If you see anything else get back to me, and I'll happily send it to you.

"Please note : I have made an update a few posts above this. It lets everyone know what has already been claimed & by whom. Anything not in that list is still up for grabs, Thanks, Laz. "

Latest posts

Back