Late 80's early 90's Frame & Forks

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Thanks to Yodel my planned 89 Eiger build is now scrap so I would like a frame and forks in 19 or 20" if possible.

Saracen would be first choice but I've never had a Dynatech or Mtrax so quite fancy one of those too.

I have all the parts I need to build it so it needs to be a 1" headset if poss.

Let me know what you have if anything.

Thanks ;)

20" '88 Ridgeback 604 Tange Prestige F&F and headset any good to you?

Like this:
ridgeback6.jpg

Can do pics if interested.

Very good nick considering age. £70 posted.

Cheers
Ian

cooie":3plgmjej said:
20" '88 Ridgeback 604 Tange Prestige F&F and headset any good to you?

Like this:
ridgeback6.jpg

Can do pics if interested.

Very good nick considering age. £70 posted.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks for the reply and that Ridgeback looks lovely but I should have added in my 1st post that this needs to be a cheapy like the Saracen I bought that Yodel destroyed.

89/90 cindercone

hi, i have a cindercone (and a hahanna) 1990 (i think) 19" f+f up for grabs..cinders is ratty, but straight and hahanna is less so-only 1 pair of spinner 1" forks in black. i built cinders up with the intention of slow resto but decided it was too big for me..she needs a powdercoat.
my ridiculous pc has issues so can only send fotos from my fone..pass me yr email if your interested then make me an offer on either frame or all together..
cheers!
chris 07940268620

I've still got my '89 stumpjumper for sale if you're interested in 20.5" size, it includes frame/fork, original headset, stem and bars but needs some attention in the paint department though. I'll do it for around £30 posted. Any good :?:

Back