Large or xl retro or modernish complete bike

steve e

Old School Hero
I'm looking for a complete bike modernish or a non garage queen retro ride. I'm 6ft 4" so a large or xl. I have approximatly £400 and would like it to have discs but not to bothered about suspension. I am in buckinghamshire but can travel a bit further. What have you got? Cheers.

Frame in my sig any good? I know you want complete bike, but it's worth a shot :oops:

I'm 6'3" with 35" inside leg - it was perfect size for me.

frame

need a complete bike really. i started a 2 month project and it took 2 years and i need to get rolling asap. cheers anyway :)

large extra large retro

There's a Marin Rift Zone on E Bay. Looking at it it is about 1999. Might be worth a look as the seller is 6ft ish. Price looks good and might fit the bill.

If you give me a budget, I'll build my frame up for you for that budget, save you the effort. I could let you know each part before it goes on :D

new cannondale XL anygood?

I am flea baying this but I could build it up with the Ultra forks. I can doa full spec list if you name your price.

medium.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/fotorat/cannondale_co2_sl

bike

I've Orange EVO 2 Ltd edition in 19". Its in middle of a rebuild - can let you have photos if interested.
I'm in Ipswich, Suffolk BTW. Where you located?

Back