Large mixte bike or frame

jerrysk8

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a large mixte frame or complete bike. Anything between 56-59cm effective. Let me know if you can help me out.

I have a large felt sr71 dx/hybrid frame with on one forks , bar stem and headset bud

Presume though that mixte meant to read Dixie.

I have this, but it's old (1940s/50s), French (Cycles Royal), half-finished and a bit neglected. The frame is clean and sound though and I'm in London.

Attachments

• mixte2.JPG
    mixte2.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 647
longun":k96l3e4r said:
Presume though that mixte meant to read Dixie.
Definitely meant mixte. Not even sure what a dixie is?

maynardlawrence":k96l3e4r said:
I have this, but it's old (1940s/50s), French (Cycles Royal), half-finished and a bit neglected. The frame is clean and sound though and I'm in London.
Thanks but looking for something nicer and that's going to be lighter. Maybe with Reynolds tubing.

Forget the rest you won't find nicer than this. 1984 Raleigh Classic Burgundy with half chrome forks and stays. 23" seat tube ctt. In timewarp condition and fitted with top end components. Simplex SLJ mechs (long cage rear) and Simplex retrofriction shifters (Better than anything from Campagnolo); Sugino PX triple chainset; Beautiful Belleri swept town bars and stem; Tollard brazing chrome rack.
This belonged to a friend who has just died and was his favourite steed in old age because of step through frame. I am tempted to keep it but with 30 bikes of my own it needs a new home.
PM me with an email address and I will send some pictures. Price is £250 plus postage.

Forgot to say that the frame is Reynolds 531c so beautifully light and compliant. A joy to ride and super stylish.

Re:

I have an Ian May 531, it needs a few small tweaks but it’s seriously light, quirky and very original.

I can get some pictures up soon if you are interested?

Back