Large (21"+) Frame and Forks wanted - anything "interesting"

Re: Large (21"+) Frame and Forks wanted - anything "interest

1989 Muddy Fox Pathfinder frame & forks, 21", very good condition, £20 + postage!

I can get pics if you want them.

paulvandermoolen":fpjf7r8g said:
Hello,

i have a Gary Fisher Paragon frame. It's a 21" frame and made of aluminium 6061T6. It weighs only 1500grams. The paint is not great anymore, but the frame is in reasonable good condition. It's a 1998 or 1999 frame. Can send pics if you give me your emailadres. It can be cheap if you like it.

greetz Paul

Thanks for the offer, but a little bit too "new" for me.

Cheers.

andyz":wl3yrwwf said:
1989 Muddy Fox Pathfinder frame & forks, 21", very good condition, £20 + postage!

I can get pics if you want them.

Tempting, but already got a MF in the fleet (an 89 as well!), so looking for something a bit different. Cheers anyway.

I need to check the exact size but I've got a zolatone Eldridge grade frame...think it's 91/2.

Pics if interested mate

Ant

21" reynolds 501 magnum frame? It was a high end Carerra if you can get over the Halfords stigma. massive mud clearance and would have Spinner forks if I hadn't have used them elsewhere

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

But its a Carerra... ugh, Halfords... Bleugh!

I have a 21" (centre to too) late 80's 531 Raleigh Thunder Road frame and forks. Also headset, stem, bars and seatpost

@LGF - Thanks for the offer, but not really after a Carrera - might have been tempted if it still had the Spinners on!

@Raiden73 - Thanks for the offer - would normally be interested but have a number of Raeighs in the fleet already!

Back