L&M DOWNHILL CRANKS & MIDDLEBURN RING sold

perthsurf

Dirt Disciple
A Pair of L&M Downhill Crank Arms, anodised electric blue, Red alloy.

With Middleburn 42T chainring in silver

Bought them for a project but have decided to sack it off the guy i bought them off had them from new and only had them on his bike breifly hence the very limited scratches etc and are in superb condition

Tiny marks in places as you would expect with the worst being a small scratch on the r/h crank. The quality and colour more than make up for it however. and there is a small bolt missing but can be easily replcaed and doesnt affect the crank.

Recenty sold on ebay buy not one but 2 time wasters so cheaper for you guys :D

£55 Posted sold

Attachments

• RING.jpg
    RING.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,037
  • L&M BACK.jpg
    L&M BACK.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,037
  • L&M FRONT.jpg
    L&M FRONT.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,037
Not in the market, I'm afraid, but these are really nice cranks, well made and very solid!

Have a free bump!

Every time a pair of L&Ms comes up I get an uncontrollable urge to buy them - even though I already have an excess set of Middleburns with nowhere to go.

Must... resist....

Please - someone else buy them.

I tried but the bids were high an the second chance offer only let's you get down to the last bid offered by that person and I don't like arsy emails they sent anyway I'd rather it go at the right price to a good home

Ah, fair enough dude. Someone's getting a bargain at £40 less than the established current market value then :)

Back