Kooka Cranks....any good

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Kooka cranks......desirable and pretty. But are they any good? I'm talking around the 94/95 era...were they CNC or cold forged then.
Reading what reviews I can find, there appear a fair few complaints of failure.
Whats your experience?

forged ones are less likely to crack. I have a pair of the forged that I rode the snot out of and they work just fine. These were a warranty replacement for the non forged type that I cracked back in the mid 90's.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
the forged ones say forged next to the Kooka logo.

those are not forged in the photo.

see if you can name the frame and the car. :D

Attachments

• xxxc1.jpg
    xxxc1.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 1,205
Lambo gallardo and gary fischer ..........its not gary fischer is it! ...oh i can't think! :?

Lambo Gallardo is correct......

no one has guessed the bike yet.

One of my other cars is a current world record holding car for the standing mile in a Ford GT of 226.200mph. Here is a standing mile run (turn down audio as it's LOUD). On this run I noticed the driver window was rolled down so I rolled it up (this has been edited out) between shifts at around 160mph while still going wide open and still did 221 mph in this run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9fAe0NrB4I

Back