Kona Stems, Brakes, Levers. Orange Saddle

The_Grouch

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
ALL NOW SOLD, SORRY

My first For Sale post, I have bought stuff from some of you guys before though. All items include postage to the UK.

Kona Velocity Stems, 150mm (not sure of year, 1993 maybe?) and 125mm (1994) both for 1 1/8 headset, sadly neither has the rubber plug though :( - £10 each. 125mm NOW SOLD

Kona cantilevers, from a 1994 Lave Dome, complete with straddles and unbranded brake blocks with some life left in them. They are a bit of a mess though. - £6 - SOLD

Kona Brake levers, from the same 1994 Lava Dome, spring has gone in one of them, still works OK on the bike though - £6

Orange Enduro saddle, bit of a scuff on each corner from leaning the bike against a wall :roll: - £8

Sella Italia Flite saddle, some scuffs and general wear and tear. Feels like you are sitting on a block of wood to me, apparantly some people like saddles like this. - £8 - SOLD

Pics below. Thanks for looking!

stemsaddlesbrakes.jpg

endurosaddle.jpg

Hi

Can I dibs the Kona cantis I am off out in a min if you PM me your details I will paypal you when I get back home

Cheers

Mark :D

kermitgreenkona88":2p2yp6xs said:
Hi

Can I dibs the Kona cantis I am off out in a min if you PM me your details I will paypal you when I get back home

Cheers

Mark :D

Sure thing. Sending PM now.

Back