Kona seat clamp, curved rigid forks HEAVY TOOLS trial frame

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

I have a kona seat clamp and canti hanger for P2 forks which I'm probably never going to use again so someone might aswel have them... the seat clamp is off a 1997 muni-mula, I want to say it's a 31.8 width but not 100% sure, there is a picture with a ruler so you can make up your own mind there... the bolt is a little rusty in places but still functionable...

£8.50 posted

as for the canti hanger, it is what it is, I don't have any attachment bolts though...

£4.50 posted

also I have a heavy tools retro trials frame, I bought this not long ago thinking it would be good with 24 inch wheels but it's not, since having it Ive given it a good clean and made up some new stickers as the old ones were tired and shabby, if I'm honest the paint work isnt the best, quite a lot of small scratches and cable rub marks but considering it is a trials frame it's not that bad!!! comes with a seat post (which isnt seazed) and clamp also. NO CRACKS OR DENTS! :D even though it is a trials frame it would be a good little hacker for the woods or maybe even a bike for the missus!! sthe seta tube from centre of bb to top of seat tube is just over 14.5 inches

£45 posted

next up I have some trials rigid forks, I think they are pashley, may be identity tuning forks or even heavy tools but not 100% sure, same colour as the heavy tools, v brake lugs and a disk mount.. paint in similar condition to the frame...Steerer is 1 and 1/8 and 200mm long...they arent the lightest but nice and solid!

£30 posted

open to offers!! ;)

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture013-2.jpg

Picture012-3.jpg

Picture009-7.jpg

Picture008-8.jpg

Picture007-9.jpg

Picture006-8.jpg

Picture005-9.jpg

Picture004-11.jpg