Kona meet up

normanatkinson28

Dirt Disciple
It would be great for all kona lovers to have a meet up like the classic car shows I could like find a place in sussex some time next year.

If I bring the Mrs and her retro Kona can I bring a non Kona retro bike? Don't think we'll get both bikes plus us in our classic Mini though ;)

Minifreak":1tvgdtau said:
If I bring the Mrs and her retro Kona can I bring a non Kona retro bike? Don't think we'll get both bikes plus us in our classic Mini though ;)

Just Mrs Minifreak then! :LOL: :facepalm:
I could bring a non Kona too, and so could my friend! :roll: ;)

Mike

Re:

Could be interested - maybe put it in rides & meets.

Not sure what to bring:

'98 Kila, technically not retro, but is a Kona
'97 Voodoo Bizango, not a Kona, but is retro and has the obvious Joe Murray connection...looks like one, rides like one...
'95ish Circuit, not a Kona, is retro, and is, as far as I can tell, an identical frame to a Kona Sex One...

We'll see what's built up and running at the time.

Minifreak":14uka7su said:

PTSH!

In 1996 I had a Lovely (!) 1983 mini city. It came with the stunning optional extras, including non-adjustable seats, factory fitted rust, non-servo drum brakes all round, and an AM radio that didn't work. And it was beige. With a green boot, and had an epic 748.5cc engine (normally ran on three cylinders).

Anyways, 2 bikes and kit in the back, tent, sleeping bags, food and beer in the boot. I reckon we could have got another bike in, but the engine couldn't handle the extra weight.

Back