Kona Lavadome 1991 and Marin palisades trail 1992

clockworkclockwork

Dirt Disciple
Selling two of my old faves here but need to make room now and I don't these anymore :(

Purple Kona Lavadome all completely original even same tyres water cage and repair kit a real time warp looking for £200

All original Marin palisades trail green and black 92 version again all original inc original tyres £200

both bikes hardly used and both very clean timewarps!! iv had both bikes from new

I can't upload pics here so message me if interested and I will email them I'm going to list both on EBay this weekend

Thanks Andy

Hi

intersted in the Lavadome. what size do you have pics.. I had one of these stolen when i was 15 would really like one

cheers

mark

img1173kx.jpg

Worked out how to put up pics!! the Marin is shown with the wrong wheels and tyres it has the original Araya rims, with the Marin tyres the marin has some paint chips at the back you can see this in the the pictures. also the top decal "palisades trail" has come off in places

The Kona has a few paint chips and scratches on the P2's and the Joe murray decal and main Kona logo on one side need attention

the best thing about both of these bikes is they are both completely original

Also £200 includes main land 48HR UK freight by DPD, bikes will be well packaged

Thanks
Andy

I'm looking out for a bike for a friend and either of these might suit him. What running gear does each have as I'm not so familiar with Marin or kona bikes.

Cheers

clockworkclockwork":2njeiks9 said:
All original Marin palisades trail green and black 92 version again all original inc original tyres £200

What sort of height rider would this Marin be suitable for?

Thanks

clockworkclockwork":tw5q6lse said:
Worked out how to put up pics!! the Marin is shown with the wrong wheels and tyres it has the original Araya rims, with the Marin tyres the marin has some paint chips at the back you can see this in the the pictures. also the top decal "palisades trail" has come off in places

What tyres are in the picture (they look grey to me) and are they for sale? If so, might be interested ;)

Rich

Back