Wanted Kona Kilauea 97 20” or similar

Hiya. I'm sorting out the two Kilaeuas that we have. Mine is a 19" (Centre of BB to top of seat tube clamp) and I'll be selling as frame/forks only but it will come with Impact headset, dog collar, seat collar and Race Light seat post (NOT stuck in the frame, always kept greased!)
We bought my wife's in 1994 and mine in March 1996, so it's from the right period for you???
Selling mine as frame and bits as listed as I've consolidated some bits onto my wife's bike to make it LX/XT throughout. Hers also has the rather tasty XC600 forks on it. Having said that if you want the XT front mech, XT brakes or whatever on mine you're welcome to have first dibs. I've also got some Ritchey Logic cantis that I think might have been on mine originally?
The frame on mine is "well-used" but I can't find any dings or dents. The forks are brand new though (!). They're P2 TB ones that came with the bike. I took them off immediately and swapped to a second-hand pair of Marzochi XC600 so the P2 forks have just sat in bubble wrap for nigh-on 30 years! I have the original receipt, owners manual and owners club card.
We rode these bikes all over the world - literally - but mostly on road/gravel/tracks so they haven't been bounced off trees on black runs or single track.
If of any interest let me know!
Best regards
Nick T (Nick The Hat)

Back