KONA KARMA! FULL BIKE!

I would ask for a number but I know I won't be able to pick it up

but I would like to say what an incredibly decent chap you are for making such an offer..hope all goes well and the new owner is happy

I'll have a number please while my luck is good, it'll save me looking for a replacement for my daughter's very sick Emelle. :oops: :oops:

Why don't you ebay it first, it's certain to sell for around a £100, collection only. Think of the bits you could buy for your next build.

P.S. It turns out my luck's not that good at all: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=157725

Never mind, might be better this time.

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry, but the bike is no longer up for grabs (at least not for now). I'm going to give eBay one last go because, to be honest, I could do with the money at the moment!

If it doesn't sell on eBay then I'll let you all know. All numbers etc that have already been allocated will be honoured.

Sorry to let everyone down but I'm not really in the position now where I can afford to turn down a potential sale!

Mark

No worries your bike to do what ever with ;)

Hope you sell it and get funds in to help out.

Perosnally I think you should sell it.. very kind to even consider it for karma but nobody has infinite funds and its worth a few bob.

Good luck with the sale, your halo is still intact. :D

Latest posts

Back