Kona Hot Frame, XTR M950 Drivetrain and RockShox SID

richi78

Devout Dirtbag
I'm putting my 1994 Kona Hot frame up for sale. It's 19" and has the all important TET stamp on the bottom. I'm 5'9" and it just about fits me, but ideal for people taller than me. Its all original paint work and besides the usual chain suck its in great condition. There are a few cable rubs in the usual places and the decals have a few nicks out of them. No dents or structural damage to the frame at all. Also have a set of new decals from Gil_M that I'll throw in with frame. SOLD
2csfoyh.jpg

20pv5dz.jpg

28w18pk.jpg

30m8hog.jpg

Black Rock Shox SID xc Hydra Air. I believe that they are from around 99/2000 and are 80mm travel. Excellent condition, light weight and steerer tube is a smidge under 8 inches. Looking for either $120 or 75GBP

mcpx80.jpg

2j5i0bb.jpg

Finally XTR Drivetrain.

Cranks - M950 - 175mm paint slightly worn off of cranks, but just cosmetic. Rings in good condition with plenty of life left. - $80 or 50GBP
2rqhzsz.jpg

Shifters - M950 8 Speed - excellent condition - $80 or 50GBP
6gy2jq.jpg

Front Deraileur - M953 9 Speed, 28.6 clamp - bottom pull - $50 or 30GBP
beaiaq.jpg

Rear Deraileur - M950 8 Speed, great condition, few minor cosmetic scratches. - $40 or 25GBP
adnvde.jpg

Bottom Bracket - M950 112.5mm Octalink to specifically with M950 cranks. Excellent condition - $50 or 30GBP
23wts74.jpg

All prices exclude postage from the US which will be at cost. I am based in New York and if the frame was to go to the UK, I'll be back over in Dec and could potentially bring it with me and arrange local pick up.

94 hot

.....would be fine to meet up with you when you are in the uk in december to collect frame.

can i have the front mech please? PM me your paypal and total with shipping to NZ

I am assuming all konas are bottom pull?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

damn it i checked and i need top pull

SID

Can i know if the SID have got disk brake mount? if yes - would like to get the SID.

I'm happy to meet in London (SE or central) to complete the deal.

Rey

Latest posts

Back