Kona Hahanna massive price drop! £75 collected!!

KonaHahanna

Devout Dirtbag
Kona Hahanna retro mountain bike.
16" frame size centre to top seat tube length with a 21" centre to centre top tube length.

2njbvxw.jpg

Unfortunately the 6 photos I have won't upload due to being too large a file from iphone so please pm me with your email and I'll send them all across asap!

Kona Project 2 rigid forks
Bontrager Race front wheel
Shimano Acera rear hub on X rim
WTB Nano Raptor 2.1" tyres
Shimano Acera 2x7 gearing
System EX stem
Ameoba bars
Tioga headset
Tektro V brakes
All that is required to finish this bike off is a 27.2mm seat post, a saddle, brake blocks, grips and possibly a new left hand shifter.

Condition of frame would be generally good with just small spots of surface rust in places. No damage as far as the eye can see to this great long lasting frame.
Front end is nice and safe due to headset etc having been installed correctly.
Wheels run very smoothly, more so the front as that is a top quality front hub and rim.
Gearing seems to work ok too as has had new cables fitted recently.

Overall I would rate this bike in the condition it is in currently a 6/7 out of 10.

I will of course be offering to send in heavy duty bike box via 24hr courier for £15
Collection welcomed also from near Gloucester, just off M5.

£160

Re: Kona Hahanna 16" green nearly complete bike (PIC)

Anyone, great 90% complete project flr those with a taste of perfection.

Re: Kona Hahanna massive price drop! £100 couriered!

Sod it, I might aswell skip it but don't expect me to tell you where ;)

Bung it on eBay with a cheap starting price, at least you'll get something I reckon and someone will get a bike :)

Re:

Don't skip it mate. Strip it down and sell frame and fork on eBay and sell the parts separate. You'll get more than 100 quid.

One chap off here expected the paint job to be immaculate for such an old bike :O !!

It's not worth my time stripping as am already splitting a nice SS.

This Kona is to help fund a local charity so wanting to sell complete.
It's real nice, just needs a couple of simple parts to complete that would cost bugger all anyway.

It's on the bay and ending in a day's time so we'll see ay.
Just thought it wise and nice done thing to offer it to the retro bike masses ;)

Back