Kona Hahanna 18" frame, Rock Shox, LX STI + crank....

rascal

Senior Retro Guru
Alright folks,

Selling off an abandoned project due to other plans.
All prices are incl. of UK inland post. Payment via Paypal gift please.

All the following items (if not new) have been stripped, degreased/cleaned and are spotlessly clean and ready to go!

Pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darldez1/s ... 804608609/

- Kona Hahanna 18" frame in v. good condition - marks and scratches commesurate with use though nothing bad at all. Complete with Aheadset and b/b.
£35

- Rock Shox Judy C - Excellent throughout with 1 1/8" 180mmunthreaded steerer.
£32

- LX M563 Chainset, 42-32-22, 175mm arms - v. good throughout, loads of life left.
£27

- LX M567 8 spd shifters/brake levers - Excellent throughout, unmarked, could be passed as new.
£18

- XT M739 Rear mech in excellent shape - marks commesurate with use but nothing bad.
£16

- Curve canti's f/r with Kool stop pads and all hardware (yokes etc) - v. good throughout.
£18 (sold)

- Curve canti brake levers - excellent throughout.
£12 (sold)

- STX front mech (marked Special Edition?) 28.6 bottom pull - Excellent throughout.
£8

- Salsa seat clamp, 28.6 anodised green - as new, some marks to finish underneath were it has been fitted.
£8

- Onza chill pills, green - brand new.
£6 (sold)

- Halo security skewers, green - brand new.
£8.50 (sold)

- Titec Hell bent risers - reasonable condition, some clamp marks underneath but I have rode them like this for the past 3-4 years.
£4.50 (sold)

- Profile grips - used for approx 500 miles. Good condition.
£2.50

- Metal beartrap pedals - virtually unused, pretty smooth.
£5 sold

I'm out and about tonight so I may not be able to answer immediately but I will get back to you asap.

Cheers,

Rascal :D

Any pic's and size of this please?

- Salsa seat clamp, anodised green - as new, some marks to finish underneath were it has been fitted.
£9

rojo":12xbsi2x said:
Any pic's and size of this please?

- Salsa seat clamp, anodised green - as new, some marks to finish underneath were it has been fitted.
£9

Sorry dude, clamp is 28.6. Pics are on pasted link at top.

if the lip lock is for the hahanna and fitted the above bike and the hahanna is the same as other steel kona's this age and takes a 27.0 seatpost, then i suspect it is indeed a 30.0 lip lock, if it is marked on the lip lock as 28.6 then ignore everything i have said :oops: :oops:

I'd like to have those please:
Curve canti's f/r with Kool stop pads and all hardware (yokes etc) - v. good throughout.
£18

will send pm

Back