Kona frames - a handful of steel & one ti

I suggest an ebay.co.uk search. There are plenty of steel hardtail Konas in various conditions and sizes. I've seen Hahanna, Fire Mountain, Lava Dome, Cinder Cone, Kileuea, Explosif and various Project 2s, all in the last couple of weeks.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RadNomad":1ce9mxzy said:
I suggest an ebay.co.uk search. There are plenty of steel hardtail Konas in various conditions and sizes. I've seen Hahanna, Fire Mountain, Lava Dome, Cinder Cone, Kileuea, Explosif and various Project 2s, all in the last couple of weeks.

Sound advice mate, I check the listings almost everyday and there are beautiful Kona's coming and going all the time...
Only problem is that I'm living in Denmark and for some reason alot of the sellers aren't too keen posting outside the UK (or it's a collection only sale) Don't understand it really, opening the bidding to a wider market can only be beneficial for a seller, right?
It's frustrating... :roll:
So I'm left with my bumps...

Bump! :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
drop me a pm mate,
i'm only too happy posting anything on to you if you see something on ebay
i owe you one anyway for sending my shim back ;)

Thanks mate, your definitly one of the good one's! :D
I'll certainly keep you in mind if something come's up ;)
By the way, top job on repainting the Explosif, it look's fantastic!! :D

You might have more luck in continental Europe, sellers might be more willing to send to Denmark. I downloaded a '95 Kona catalogue in German language from the internet a while ago and about 1 year ago i was walking down the street in Vienna, Austria and saw a well used bronze Cinder Cone propped against a lamp post - this suggests there must be a few steel hardtail Konas out there somewhere. I've just checked some ebay sites, nothing much in Austria, Germany or Belgium right now but there are two steel Konas on ebay France (new bikes - Dew City etc) and more interestingly ebay Italy has one early '90s Cinder Cone up on the site right now.
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Splendida-Mounta ... 19d5340276

Back